Saturday, April 13, 2024

Anees Bazmee refutes rumours of Salman Khan quitting No Entry sequel; Here’s what he said

Must Read

Joker: Folie à Deux shatters Warner Bros’ records, surpasses Barbie trailer with 160 million+ views

The highly-anticipated teaser trailer for Joker 2, also known as Joker: Folie à Deux, featuring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady...

Salman Khan claims EID 2025 with ‘Sikandar’ in collaboration with Sajid Nadiadwala and AR Murugadoss

Salman Khan teams up with renowned producer Sajid Nadiadwala and acclaimed director A.R. Murugadoss for their upcoming project, Sikandar,...

Yash exits Ravana role in Nitesh Tiwari’s Ramayana, takes on producer role instead: Reports

Nitesh Tiwari's Ramayana has captivated audiences' attention in recent months, boasting Ranbir Kapoor as Lord Ram and Sai Pallavi...

Anees Bazmee’s 2005 release, No Entry, has been one of the most loved comedy movies in the country and had a super cast of Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Lara Dutta, Celina Jaitly, and Bipasha Basu amongst others. While the movie remains a cult comedy, the fans have been eager to see what the makers have for them in the sequel. However, the recent reports of Salman Khan quitting the project downplayed the excitement.

The makers of the comedy-drama are reportedly working on the sequel to the 2005 release with the working title No Entry Mein Entry. However, it was recently reported by popular sources that Salman Khan and producer Boney Kapoor are having creative differences which led the actor to walk out. If the reports were to believe, Salman wanted to take full control of the intellectual property rights, satellite rights and digital rights of No Entry 2 which Boney Kapoor denied. However, adding to the matter, director Anees Bazmee has refuted the rumours and confirmed Salman Khan is a part of the project.

Reacting to the entire row, Anees Bazmee, who helmed the 2005 project, spoke to ETimes and insisted that no sequel will be made without Salman Khan. “I’m reading about the No Entry Mein Entry speculations and all this is news to me. If Salman Bhai is willing to do the film, we will make it. If he doesn’t want to do it, we will not do it. I am waiting for his call. Whenever I meet him I’ll ask him what to do about the film,” he said.

Asserting the same, Bazmee further added, “No Salman Khan, no ‘No Entry Mein Entry'”. However, there has been no announcement from Salman Khan or the production house regarding the project so far. The rest of the cast for the No Entry 2 is yet to be confirmed as well.

Download EntNetwrk App for more updates.

Latest News

Salman Khan claims EID 2025 with ‘Sikandar’ in collaboration with Sajid Nadiadwala and AR Murugadoss

Salman Khan teams up with renowned producer Sajid Nadiadwala and acclaimed director A.R. Murugadoss for their upcoming project, Sikandar, set to hit screens on...

Yash exits Ravana role in Nitesh Tiwari’s Ramayana, takes on producer role instead: Reports

Nitesh Tiwari's Ramayana has captivated audiences' attention in recent months, boasting Ranbir Kapoor as Lord Ram and Sai Pallavi as Goddess Sita. With filming...

Bobby Deol wraps shooting for Aryan Khan’s Stardom series, excitement mounts for Bollywood’s latest directorial debut

Bobby Deol has recently wrapped up filming for the much-anticipated series, Stardom. Directed by Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood icon Shah Rukh Khan,...

Aparshakti Khurana’s ‘Berlin’ takes center stage at Red Lorry Film Festival

Multi-talented actor Aparshakti Khurana is set to captivate audiences with his latest film, Berlin. Recently, Berlin premiered at the prestigious Red Lorry Film Festival,...

More Articles Like This