Yesterday took a shocking turn in the Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case when the late actor’s father Krishna Kumar Singh filed an FIR against actress Rhea Chakraborty who shared close proximity with Sushant Singh Rajput before his demise. KK Singh, who maintained a stoic silence for one and a half month, made some serious allegations against Chakraborty and accused her of causing the unfortunate event.
Here are some of the noteworthy allegations made by Sushant Singh Rajput’s father against the actress, as per the reports.
- Sushant had 17 crore rupees in one of his bank accounts and 15 crore rupees had been transferred to various accounts unrelated to the actor in last one year. KK Singh requested an investigation for accounts and transactions details of his son.
- Rhea intentionally compelled Sushant to feel depressed and forced him to take the wrong medicines for mental illness.
- Rhea exploited the actor financially and compelled him to keep a distance from his own family. She also forced him to change his number so that his family couldn’t stay in touch.
- The actress threatened to destroy Sushant Singh Rajput’s career by making reports of his apparent mental illness public.
- Rhea called Sushant to her home to give him overdoses and told the media that he had dengue. She also kept him from going to Coorg for organic farming.
- Rhea Chakraborty took huge loads of cash, jewellery, credit cards, important documents, laptop, and medical reports with her before leaving Sushant’s house on June 6, 2020, after she allegedly realised that Sushant was no longer in her grasps.
- She blocked Sushant’s number on his ex-manager Disha Salian’s phone. Sushant had informed his sister that Rhea threatened to frame him in Disha’s suicide.
- Rhea was also dominating his professional life by asking him to only sign projects which would have her as the only female lead opposite him.
- Sushant had told his father over the phone that Rhea and her family would not leave him. He feared that he would be taken to an asylum as they were trying to prove him mentally unstable.
After the FIR lodged by Krishna Kumar Singh in Patna, a four-member team has been sent to Mumbai to further investigate the charges levelled by Sushant’s father. Meanwhile, Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer Anandini Fernandes was seen outside her residence in Mumbai.
Keep reading EntNetwrk Blog for the latest updates.