Wednesday, February 1, 2023

‘No aspect ruled out’ says CBI on Sushant Singh Rajput case; investigation continues

Must Read

MS Dhoni announces title of his first Tamil film production, starring Harish Kalyan and Ivana

Former captain of the Indian national cricket team, Mahendra Singh Dhoni announced in October 2022 that he would be...

Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi to team up again for a comedic film by Sidhaant Sachdev

Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi's collaboration in Rajkumar Hirani's Munna Bhai M.B.B.S and Lage Raho Munna Bhai was highly...

Vicky Kaushal to play Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj; Pre-production begins for the film

Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal has expressed interest in performing in a historical film. He previously committed to projects such...

A while back, lawyer Vikas Singh had questioned the investigation carried out by the Central Bureau of Investigation in Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case. Singh said in a statement that the investigation is being delayed by CBI and now the agency has replied to the allegations posed by Vikas Singh in a public statement.

After the alleged suicide of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput followed by no satisfactory results from the investigation carried out by the Mumbai Police, the late actor’s father appointed Vikas Singh as the lawyer and filed criminal cases against many. After many digital protests, CBI was appointed to probe the case and everyone celebrated it as a victory. However, after a drug link came into light, the entire focus of the case shifted to the alleged drug nexus in Bollywood and Singh alleged that CBI has slowed down their probe after NCB’s involvement.

“Getting frustrated by the delay in CBI taking a decision to convert abetment to suicide to Murder of SSR. The Doctor who is part of AIIMS team had told me long back that the photos sent by me indicated 200% that it’s death by strangulation and not suicide (Sic),” Vikas Singh had tweeted a week ago. “Today, we are helpless as we don’t know which direction the case is going in. Till today, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has not done a press briefing on what they have found out,” Rajput’s lawyer told to a news agency on Friday.

In response to the queries and allegations, the CBI issued a statement on Monday and cleared the air that no aspect has been ruled out as of date. “The Central Bureau of Investigation is conducting a professional investigation related to the death of Sushant Singh Rajput in which all aspects are being looked at and no aspect has been ruled out as of date. The investigation is continuing,” the agency said in its statement on Monday.

Meanwhile, the AIIMS forensic team is yet to submit their second opinion on the late actor’s autopsy report which was scheduled to be presented to CBI last week.

Keep reading EntNetwrk Blog for more updates.

Latest News

Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi to team up again for a comedic film by Sidhaant Sachdev

Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi's collaboration in Rajkumar Hirani's Munna Bhai M.B.B.S and Lage Raho Munna Bhai was highly successful and the characters of...

Alisha Panwar to join the cast of Kumkum Bhagya after a six-year time jump

Sriti Jha and Shabir Ahluwalia captivated audiences with their chemistry in Kumkum Bhagya nine years ago. The ZEE TV show has been consistently popular...

Vicky Kaushal to play Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj; Pre-production begins for the film

Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal has expressed interest in performing in a historical film. He previously committed to projects such as Takht and The Immortal...

The ‘Ghatak’ duo, Rajkumar Santoshi and Sunny Deol, to reunite after 27 years for Lahore: 1947

In the 1990s, Rajkumar Santoshi and Sunny Deol formed a successful partnership with films like Ghayal, Damini, and Ghatak achieving iconic status. Despite attempting...

More Articles Like This