Friday, April 23, 2021

Sonam Kapoor self-quarantines herself amid Coronavirus pandemic, read report

Must Read

Rajkummar Rao to replace Kartik Aaryan in Dostana 2? Here’s what we know

Dharma Productions' sequel to the successful comedy-drama, Dostana, has been one of the most anticipated movies in the making. While...

Parineeti Chopra and Harrdy Sandhu commence shooting of untitled thriller in Turkey

While the entire Bollywood is under quarantine amid the rapidly rising cases of Coronavirus, many announced projects have suspended...

Parineeti Chopra starrer sports-biopic Saina to premiere on Amazon Prime Video on THIS date

While the Bollywood industry is struggling to cope up with the scarcity of movie releases, Parineeti Chopra has been...

Reportedly started in the wet markets of Wuhan, China, Coronavirus became a global threat and the World Health Organization declared the virus outbreak a global pandemic. While the entire world is suffering from the viral spread, many Bollywood celebrities are making sure to promote protocols necessary to keep Coronavirus in check.

Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who was in London with her husband Anand Ahuja, recently landed in India amid the Coronavirus scare and posted a series of videos on her Instagram stories. In the videos, the 34-year-old actress mentioned that they were thoroughly checked at the airport for any symptoms of the disease and only allowed to step out after the authorities were sure that they were not carrying the deadly virus which has infected over 2 lakh people across the globe.

However, as a precautionary measure, Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja decided to self-quarantine themselves just in case they are carrying the virus. The Neerja actress said that she lived with her grandmother and elderly people are more prone to the infection. Therefore, the couple decided to take the necessary step in order to be a responsible citizen and keep others safe.

Meanwhile, every other filmmaker and actor have suspended shootings of their ongoing projects to ensure the safety of the crew and follow the protocols proposed by the government. Leading film bodies have also decided to halt all shoots from March 19 to 31 as a safety measure.

Keep reading EntNetwrk Blog for the latest entertainment updates.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Actor Abhishek Bachchan reveals how Bobby Deol played the Cupid for him

Actor Abhishek Bachchan took a trip down the memory lane, during a podcast and revealed how he met his wife, Bollywood actress and former...

Boman Irani opens up on Munna Bhai 3, says “there is some news”

Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi starrer comedy franchise, Munna Bhai, is one of the most successful outings of both the actors and the first two...

Russell Crowe confirms playing Zeus in Marvel’s Thor: Love And Thunder

The fourth instalment to the blockbuster superhero franchise, Thor, is currently under production with great anticipation. Announced last year, Thor: Love And Thunder takes the journey...

Aditya Roy Kapur joins Thadam remake in place of Sidharth Malhotra, Mrunal Thakur remains a part

Filmmaker Murad Khetani announced a Hindi remake of the Tamil-language action thriller film Thadam last year with Sidharth Malhotra as the lead. The announcement was...

More Articles Like This